New Augusta Cohort beginning May 7-8, 2022
(The date has been changed due to illness)
Opening Inner Doorways
This workshop is an introductory exploration of shamanic consciousness and journeying. Participants learn to create, maintain and work with the shamanic body in preparation for journeying to the upper, middle and lower worlds. The basic terminology and cosmology of shamanic practice is taught on the first morning. The balance of the workshop is experiential, focusing on active work with the shamanic body in alternate states of consciousness.
Participants in Opening Inner Doorways will leave the workshop with:
• The ability to move at will between the physical, spiritual, and shamanic bodies.
• A personal connection with the World Tree, providing nourishment, protection, and guidance.
• Working knowledge of the shamanic realms and the ability to Journey in the Three Worlds.
• A growing sense of awareness in Shamanic Body, the vehicle for Shamanic Consciousness.
• The first foundational practices of shamanic spirituality.
• The beginning awareness of a communal self.
• A deeper connection with the spirits of their ancestors, along with techniques to regularly visit and interact with them.
Cincinnati cohort continues
Medicine Body May 14-15, 2022
The Medicine Body is one of the most powerful tools for the Shaman. It's foundation is the energy field that surrounds our physical bodies. This workshop focuses on the creation, maintenance and use of the Medicine Body for shamanic transformative and healing work. The workshop will include practical exercises in breathing, energy, conscious awareness and more.
Participants in Medicine Body will leave the workshop with:
The ability to extend consciousness into the field around their body.
An understanding of the three layers of Medicine Body.
A deepening capacity for Soul Awareness.
The capacity to cultivate the kind of energy necessary to maintain Medicine Body.
Foundational practices for use with Medicine Body.
The deepening awareness of a communal self.
Sheya workshop series beginning in Cincinnati
April 30-May 1, 2022
Sheya is a practice based on received teachings of the human relationship with the divine. This is an opportunity to dive even deeper into the Mysteries! Participation is by permission of the instructor only.